ChickenGuard© Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Self Locking Door Kit
$265 – $295
The ChickenGuard aopens and closes your chicken coop automatically using a timer and/or light sensor. No more early starts or sleepless nights. It has an adjustable light sensor, LCD display for easy use, and comes with rails and a chicken coop door. Let your chickens free-range without the hassle or worry. It protects your chickens from predators and saves you the bother of getting up at the crack of dawn or trudging out to the chicken coop on dark and stormy nights.
Now with a brand new self-locking door kit – A world’s first.
- Easy to use – Integrated fully featured LCD screen. Open in the morning & close in the evening automatically by setting the timer or using the easily adjusted light sensor.
- ChickenGuard automatic door openers save you getting up in the morning and protect your chickens from predators Simply press the button if you wish to open & close manually.
- Runs on 4 x AA alkaline batteries (included). Can be powered electrically via a USB cable & USB Charger (not included). Long battery life & Low battery warning. Door closed indicator light visible up to 100 yards away.
- Comes with the new locking coop door kit! Our brand new self locking door kit – A world’s first. Once the door is fully lowered locks engage on either side, adding an additional level of comfort and security for you and your hens. Weather resistant, will not warp, crack or swell with moisture. Material actually hardens and strengthens over time in the sun and elements! (Door size: 10″ x 12″)
- Simple to Setup – All in one design, no complicated wiring or cabling. Attach the ChickenGuard door opener to your chicken coop, connect the cord to the door and your ready to go.
Choose from either premium or extreme, with an extra powerful motor for extreme weather conditions. (Working temperature of -20º F to 120° F)
This brand new self-locking door kit is sure to be a game changer for backyard chicken owners wanting to secure their flock’s safety.
– Door Dimensions – 10” x 12”
– Runners Length – 23.5”
*You will need your coop to be framed out for this product.