WHITE GLOVE, TURN-KEY SERVICE
White Glove, Turn-Key Service is an option for any of our coops though typically reserved for larger Carolina Coops and all custom coops. This is when Team Carolina Coops meticulously packs your prefabricated coop into our ‘coop hauler’ and drives anywhere requested to install your beautiful new coop on your property.
We do it all, design, build, transport, site preparation, assemble, and complete the coop and install any accessories! You just let us know where you want it and we make it happen!
This service is individually quoted per coop installation. Cost for this option has to factor in transportation of the coop (mileage/drive time), which is $3 per mile from our destination. Plus we consider how many team members are needed on site, and do we need one of the “head honchos” on site for specialty customizations or for a custom install?, how long will the team be onsite, wages and local daily, per diem for meals & lodging for team members. Usually this amounts to $1,500+ per day onsite.
WHITE GLOVE, TURN-KEY SERVICE PROCEDURE:
Final invoice will be submitted upon near completion of the coop install. Additional charges may be incurred, but clients will be notified. We will always discuss any changes to the scope of work with the client prior to doing anything that may incur charges.
- There is an ‘Installation Checklist’ that will be reviewed at some point during the sale of the coop.
- Once pre-fabrication is complete on your build, we then schedule a tentative arrival of the install team.
- When the team has arrived in your area, depending on the time of day and general area, we may ask that we drop the coop hauler (trailer) at the coop site.
- We ask to touch base with the client to just meet and greet and quickly chat about a plan for install and what to expect while on site.
- Team Carolina Coops will shoot the coop site with our laser transit to determine the grade of the land to ensure that the site is level and prepped or if additional work is needed to properly place the coop.
- If there is any site preparation needed, we will discuss options with the client before proceeding.
- Coop assembly commences, touch up paint is done, accessories are installed and any final touches are wrapped up.
- Upon completion and clean up, we like to do a final walk through with the client to show the finished product and go over any questions there may be.
- With the client’s permission, we like to shoot a video and take photos of the finished product. We reserve the rights to these videos and photos. We respect everyone’s privacy and do not mention last names or and pricing in any of the footage. We do like to have the clients in the videos if possible!
- Team Carolina Coops will be sure to clean up the job site upon completion, leaving nothing behind unless requested.