This is an option for our local clients. This is only an option for our standard or smaller custom coops.
This is when Team Carolina Coops assembles your coop in the shop, loads it onto one of our trailers to transport it fully assembled to the delivery address.
We literally, but carefully, roll the coop off of the trailer into place or as close as possible. The cost of this option depends on the build itself and how much time and how many crew members are needed to complete the roll-off safely. This option can be quoted per inquiry.
THINGS TO CONSIDER FOR THIS OPTION:
* Can a full-sized dually pickup truck and trailer DRIVE to the location where you want your coop rolled off? If this is questionable, this may not be the option for you.
* Are there any things that may be in the way of the truck and trailer while unloading? Trees, landscaping, hardscaping, fences other structures, water lines, irrigation systems, septic, leach field or low lying wetland?
* Team Carolina Coops will always come equipped to perform your roll-off but, if there is anything that may prevent a direct roll-off, there may be additional charges that may apply. These additional fees may include, but are not limited to, additional time/wages to make the roll-off feasible, local per diem, per team member if overnights are required and machine rentals if necessary.
ROLL-OFF DELIVERY PROCEDURE:
Final invoice will be sent prior to the driver leaving HQ. Final payment is required prior to the actual roll off. Any other charges may be invoiced separately.
- A Carolina Coops driver will schedule a time for delivery, upon build completion and as soon as delivery is available.
- Carolina Coops driver will call or text about an hour out from the delivery time.
- Driver will arrive and check in with client to verify roll-off location.
- Driver and team members will roll the coop off of the trailer into place.
- Team members will install any additional accessories like water system or predator apron if requested.
- Upon completion and clean up, we like to do a final walk through with the client to show the finished product and go over any questions there may be.
- With the client’s permission we like to shoot a video and take photos of the finished product. We reserve the rights to these videos and photos. We respect everyone’s privacy and do not mention last names or and pricing in any of the footage. We do like to have the clients in the videos if possible!
- Team Carolina Coops will be sure to clean up the job site upon completion, leaving nothing behind unless requested.