6’x 12′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $7,595
6’x12′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
6’x 18′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $9,195
6’x18′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
6’x 24′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $10,795
6’x24′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
8’x 18′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $16,200
8’x18′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
8’x 24′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $18,900
8’x24′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
8’x 30′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $21,500
8’x30′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
10’x 18′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $20,150
10’x18′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
10’x 24′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $23,590
10’x24′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
10’x 30′ CAROLINA COOP: STARTS AT $26,830
10’x30′ CAROLINA COOP CALCULATOR
Please check out our most commonly asked questions regarding our coops as we are currently dealing with a huge increase in requests and orders. Thank you.
All our chicken coops are made to order, so we ask that our customers be patient and plan ahead. This is a coop for life, so it is definitely worth waiting for.
Please visit our FAQ page to help answer any questions before ordering your chicken coop.
Shipping costs on chicken coops vary depending on location and delivery method. Our coops weigh 1,000 lbs. or more and we ship across the U.S. all the time. Most shipping ends up to be around $800, but ranges from about $600-$1200.
See our shipping map for estimated shipping charges or check out all our shipping and delivery options here.
Turn-key service is available, which includes delivery and assembly, however prices vary depending on location, coop size, and time of year. Please contact us if you are interesting in this service with your coop order. PLEASE NOTE: Turn-key services averages $3/mi to location and $1500+/per day on site.
If you are interested in ordering a Carolina Coop, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Starting at $7,595
Standard features include:
- 6’x12′ footprint, 7 1/2′ tall at the peak with 4’x6′ henhouse elevated and inset in 6’x12′ run — This size coop will fit up to 12 chickens with free ranging and up to 7 without free ranging
- HDPE deep litter bed, 12″ deep to accommodate enough dry material for successful deep litter practices
- Deep litter door with hidden latches that flips down for easy clean out
- 1-2 egg hutch(es) with 3 nests each, HDPE lined suitable for up to 12 -18 chickens
- Board and Batten siding
- Metal roofing in Black or Galvalume (silver)
- Exterior black hardware (latches, hinges)
- Polycarbonate cantilevered windows with muttins
- Cantilevered henhouse doors
- 2-3 roost bars, equal to the width of your coop (i.e. 4×6 henhouse has two 6′ roost bars, suitable for up to 12 chickens with free ranging)
Very knowledgeable, helpful and attentive to your needs. Great coops and products... there just aren’t many other companies out there doing this...that do it this well!